- Get your own bottle of wine to enjoy throughout the day!
- Try a variety of scrumptious cuisine prepared by chefs from the Kanto region!
- Enjoy a day of live local music acts!
Enjoy a day of wine-filled recreation only at Harvest Festival 2019! Organised by the Coco Farm & Winery in Ashikaga area of Tochigi prefecture as a fundraiser for autism, enjoy a day filled with wine, live music acts and a variety of delectable food selections at this popular annual Tochigi festival!
Schedule for the day:
- 7:00 am - Meet in Shinjuku
- 7:15 am - Depart Shinjuku
- 9:30 am - Arrive at the parking grounds of Harvest Festival, take shuttle bus to festival grounds
- 10:00 am - Start enjoying the festival!
- 3:00pm - Festival ends, take shuttle bus back to parking grounds
- 4:00pm - Board bus and depart for Shinjuku
- 6:30pm - Tour ends near Golden Gai for those who want to continue the fun into the night!
Live music acts at the festival include Saigenji, Aura, Akira Sakata’s Jazz Group, The Lark (Classical Music) and Iwao Furusawa. Two large food courts available, along with delicious favorites such as paella, tacos, charcoal-grilled lamb, a wide selection of cheese, and much more!
This tour includes:
- Round-trip private bus transport from Tokyo to Harvest Festival parking grounds
- English-speaking guide
- A festival Harvest Kit. Each Harvest Kit containing
- A Harvest Festival commemorative wine glass with a glass holder
- Festival Member’s badge
- Cutlery set
- Bottle exchange ticket, which can be exchanged for one of the following:
1) A carafe(750ml) of this year’s freshly-made wine
2) bottle of Japanese domestic red or white Wine (750ml) with a corkscrew
3) a bottle of non-alcoholic juice with a box of garlic toast.
This tour does NOT include:
- Transport to pick-up point
- Shuttle bus from Harvest Festival parking grounds to festival site (free)
- Other food and drinks available at festival site
Sign-up discounts (Cashback on the day)*:
- Early bird discount (500 yen/person) *Pay before Thurs, Oct 17 by 3 pm (1 month before)
- Group of 4 or more (500 yen/person) *Group leader required; *Can't be used with promo code.
Terms and Conditions:
- Itinerary may vary due to weather, traffic conditions, and other unavoidable circumstances
- This event will run regardless of rainy or sunny weather
- Under-aged drinking is strictly prohibited by law
- Please do not bring outside food and drinks into the festival grounds
- You must have your own insurance (health, social, company, etc.) to be able to join.
- (For inbound travelers, you should have your own travel insurance)
- By joining this tour, you may appear in future Japan Travel promotional material
- When signing up for this tour, you will be added to our mailing list. (you can unsubscribe at anytime)
Meeting point will be at Shinjuku Center Building (新宿センタービル), on the side facing the Seiji Togo Memorial Sompo Japan Nippon Koa Museum of Art