- See top Tokyo sights in one day
- Enjoy scenic Tokyo Bay cruise
- Convenient free WiFi service available on the bus
Explore bests of the capital city in Japan! This tour takes you around the iconic sights of Tokyo such as Asakusa, Meiji Jingu Shinto Shrine and a Tokyo Bay cruise.
Tokyo - One of the largest cities in the world, a vibrant mixture of history, tradition and modern awaits your arrival. Discover your favorite from the most famous spots for 9 hours, such as the Imperial palace, the old 'shitamachi' downtown area of Asakusa known as the famed Sensoji Temple is located in and the impressive Meiji Jingu Shrine. and much more. The finale of the tour is a scenic cruise across Tokyo Bay.
9:00 am: Departure from the “LOVE” monument at Shinjuku
Meiji Jingu Shinto Shrine
・One of the most famous Shinto shrines in Tokyo, built in 1921, made for the Meiji emperor and surrounded by beautiful lush green
・The current residence of the Imperial family, also formerly Edo Castle was located in
・Beautiful historical garden with seasonal flowers
Asakusa - Senso-ji Temple, Kaminari-mon Gate and Nakamise shopping street
・Most famous sightseeing area in Tokyo
・Explore magnificent structures such as Kaminari-mon Gate and Senso-ji Temple
・The tour does not include lunch. You can be advised by the tour guide for it.
Tokyo Sky Tree*
・Sora-machi shopping mall located in Tokyo Sky Tree offers a variety of shops
* The visit to Tokyo SkyTree includes the admission to the 350 m Observatory deck. The admission to 450 m Observatory deck is not included.
Tokyo Bay Cruise (20 min)
・Relax and enjoy a cruise across panoramic Tokyo Bay
<Drop off point 1> Tokyo Station at 17:30
Return to your hotel by yourself from Tokyo Station
<Drop off point 2> Shinjuku Station at 18:10
Return to your hotel by yourself from Shinjuku Station
Adult: 11,000 yen per person
Child (4-11 years old): 9,000 yen per person
This tour includes:
- Coach transfer
- Multilingual audio guidance, there are English, Spanish, French, Italian, Russian, Chinese, Thailand and Indonesia.
- English-speaking tour assistant
- Admission to Tokyo SkyTree “The Tembo Deck” observation deck (350 m).
* “The Tembo Galleria” (450 m) admission is not included.
This tour does NOT include:
- Any personal expenses incurred during the tour
Other important information:
- Itinerary order is subject to change depending on traffic, weather and operation
- The time and order of itinerary may change due to weather and traffic condition on the day
- If any of the places outlined in the itinerary are closed, we will try to attend to alternative places
- Tour conductors may not accompany the tour. However, a tour assistant on the bus will have all the contact details for the tour
We can organize hotel pickups at the following hotels/venues:
Royal Park Hotel (Tokyo, Nihonbashi), hotel lobby at 7:35
Agora Place Asakusa, hotel lobby at 7:35
Shiba Park Hotel, in front of reception desk at 7:50 am
Keisei Ueno Staion, main exit of the station at 7:50 am
Apple Store Ginza, in front of the entrance at 8:00
McDonald's at Suido-bashi station, in front of McDonald at 8:00 am
Imperial Hotel, in front of Bell Desk in hotel lobby at 8:10 am
Ritz Carlton Tokyo, in front of Bell Desk at the main entrance, at 8:10
Hotel New Otani at 8:30am
Shinjuku Prince Hotel, the main entrance on 1st floor, at 8:30 am
The final meeting point is at the LOVE Statue, in front of "Shinjuku i-land" Tower (Nishi Shinjuku) at 8:55 am